Monday 12 January 2015

An update on my goals

So far I think I've made quite good progress on my goals.

My goals for 2015 are:

Lose weight
Lead a more healthy and active lifestyle
Complete a first aid course
Read one book a month
Complete Cancer Research UK's Race for Life
Improve my photography
Learn to speak Italian
Spend more time outdoors

With regard to losing weight and leading a more healthy and active lifestyle, I think I've done quite well so far.

I've lost 3lbs this week, took part in my first ever spin class and I've definitely been more active mainly because I've spent a lot more time outdoors then usual. More about this below!

I haven't completed a first aid course yet, but I will be booming myself into a course soon.

I've started reading my first book, The Hundred Year Old Man Who Climbed Out of the Window and Dissapeared. I'm almost half way through and so far I'm really enjoying it.

I've signed up for Cancer Research UK's Race for Life, the muddy version which I'm really looking forward to!

I'm yet to make a start on improving my photography or learning Italian, but I will be starting soon!

I've definitely spent more time outdoors. I've played in the garden with the girls a lot, even when it's been wet and windy. We've out our wellies on and jumped in puddles!


We've spent more time in the park and we've even been for some walks in the dark!

So far so good I think!

2 comments:

  1. Is that pretty mudder youre doing. Im hoping to do that in July

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant goals there sweetie, really helps to write them down too. Thanks for linking up to #brilliantblogposts, if you get chance, please add my badge or link back if you can, thanks xx

    ReplyDelete