Monday 29 December 2014

Spin class here I come!

It's official!

I've booked myself onto my first ever spin class!

One week today I will be starting my new year, new body, new healthy me!

It's my 28th birthday this Friday and I'm hoping that I'll receive some new workout gear!

I've never done an exercise class before. Actually come to think of it the last time that I actually properly exercised was in school!

The class is 45 minutes long and I'm expecting to be completely worn out and exhausted afterwards, but I'm hoping that with more and more practise this will improve and hopefully get easier!

I'll update again soon with my starting weight and I'll post regularly about what I'm eating too.

I'll weigh in once a month as this will help me to track my progress.

Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment