Monday 15 December 2014

Hello and welcome!

Hello,

Thanks for visiting my new little corner of the internet!

To save me from repeating myself why not check out my about page to find out why I've started a second blog.

Some of you may know me from my first blog, Twin Mummy and Daddy, but for those of you who don't have any idea who I am I'll introduce myself!

I'm Emily. 

I'm 27, nearly 28 years old. 

I'm a mum to my beautiful twin girls who will be three in February and I'm married to Nigel.

This blog is my space!

My therapy!

My place to rant!

My journey of self-discovery!

I write about being a mum and my family life over on my other blog, so this blog is a place just for me to write about the things that I want to write about. 

The things that interest me. 

It will include book reviews, outdoor living, fashion, beauty, home interiors, cooking, travelling and so much more!

More to come soon!

6 comments:

  1. Hi Hun glad you have made a space for just you :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Nicola. Thanks hun. I'm glad too! I hope you enjoy reading what I write :) x

      Delete
  2. Good for you! My blog is my space too, so I totally understand your reasons. I'm too lazy to start another lol xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been thinking about starting a new one for a while as some of the things I want to write about aren't really relevant to my other blog! Nothing like a bit of late night motivation to make be get creative! xx

      Delete
  3. Looking forward to reading this blog as well as your other :) I'm glad you took the plunge! X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Catriona! I hope you like what I write about! Glad I took the plunge too! x

      Delete