Thursday 15 January 2015

My second spin class

I had my second spin class on Tuesday and I'm pleased to say that it went well and I really enjoyed it.

My first spin class was on a Monday and the instructor was male.

This weeks class, as mentioned above was on a Tuesday and the instructor was female.

I preferred the class with the female instructor as did my step-daughter.

It was more varied as the instructor had us spinning forwards and backwards, crouching down and spinning, hovering and spinning, standing up and spinning.

Plus we did some press ups and ab work toward the end of the class.

My step-daughter and I both agreed that we'd be going to Tuesday's class from now on as that's the female instructors class!

It was more motivating as she shouted words of encouragement throughout, plus we 'raced' the people alongside us.

It made the class more fun and the time really flew by!

I'm really looking forward to my next class!

11 comments:

  1. Sounds fab! I'm quite excited about my class on Wednesday now. Thanks for the kick up the bum ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love spin and usually have female instructors. They change the challenges round too so it doesn't get boring

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done for keeping at it. I am starting a couple of new classes this week and am really looking forward to it. Thank you for linking to #PoCoLo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I tried spinning once, I was pregnant at the time but I didn't know, and I hadn't had breakfast, and I just totally failed. I think it has put me off going again! May have to give it a try though!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It sounds so energetic but also like it's a lot of fun,especially with a different instructor #binkylinky

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't been to a spin class for years but your post has inspired me to give it a go again soon! I usually exercise outside but that's not quite as viable with all the ice in north-east Scotland right now :-) #PoCoLo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ahh, I used to really love spin classes! You're doing better than me though - after my first one I couldn't walk for a few days! #BinkyLinky

    ReplyDelete
  8. im really scared to go to a spin class but im glad i read this!! #binkylinky

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooh I want to try this! Thanks for linking up to #brilliantblogposts, please link back or add my badge. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  10. That sounds SO much better than what I had to endure. Enjoy your third class :) Thank you for linking to #PoCoLo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Making exercise fun is definitely the biggest hurdle - you're doing fab ! There's a new Sunday weigh-in linkie if you want to join in - http://madhousefamilyreviews.blogspot.com/2015/01/sunday-weigh-in-babysteps-in-right-direction.html

    ReplyDelete