Sunday 11 January 2015

First Week Results

It's been a really good week in terms of healthy eating, exercise and weight loss.

After my first spin class on Monday, (read more about this here), I'm really looking forward to my next class on Tuesday.

I've eaten well all week and I'm very pleased to say that this week I have lost a total of 3lbs!

Starting weight: 10st12
Current weight: 10st9
Total weight loss: 3lbs

Food wise, I've been eating a mixture of salads, beans on toast, cous cous, pasta with tuna and jacket potatoes.

Here's hoping I'll see another weight loss next week!

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations! That's a brilliant start. I hope I'm as successful as that! I can't bring myself to share it like you though. I just don't have the courage :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done lovely! That's a great start x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a great start... well done, and good luck with next weeks! :-) #bloggingtojogging

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woohoo go you ! That's a great start. Thanks for linking up on the Sunday weigh-in, look forward to following your journey xx

    ReplyDelete