Sunday 4 January 2015

Adidas Cess Bra and Prime Tank Top Review

Thanks to my husband I'm pretty much sorted for my first ever spin class tomorrow.

He bought me a beautiful pair of Adidas Galaxy Elite trainers, Nike Dri Fit leggings and a Nike gym bag for my birthday. 


Initially I was just going to wear a t-shirt, but I changed my mind because t-shirts can get clingy when you work up a sweat!

Today I went to my local sports shop and bought an Adidas Cess Bra and an Adidas Prime Tank Top.

Adidas Cess Bra


The price for this was originally £18.99, but I got it for £16.00 in the sale.

I wanted a dark coloured bra and this black one is perfect!

It's racerback, adjustable straps and elastic band under the bust help to make it really comfortable. 


Adidas Prime Tank Top 


This top has ClimaLite Technology to help keep moisture away from the skin, which will help to keep you cool during your workout.

I love the feel of this top. It's soft and feels like cotton and has the Adidas logo on.

Like the Cess Bra this top also has a racer back for a sporty finish.

I'm usually a size 12 so I opted for a medium and it fits perfectly. This top was £15.00.


All that's left to do now is to put it to the test!

I was not gifted these items, we bought them with our own money. All opinions are 100% my own.

9 comments:

  1. Ohh very nice!! Good luck with the spin class x

    ReplyDelete
  2. good luck with the spin class! I'm always looking for a new sports bra, this one looks good #triedtested

    ReplyDelete
  3. How did the class go? Love the look of your sports kit, it looks really comfortable. Thanks for linking up with #TriedTested

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's hard, but was really good and I've signed up again for next week! This kit was really comfy and kept me cool during the class x

      Delete
  4. Looks like you're well set up! All looks very comfortable :) Hope your class went well.
    Thanks for linking up with #TriedTested and a very happy new year to you x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab review- but I love the trainers! Awesome :) Hope you enjoyed your spin class x x

    ReplyDelete